- Isaiah spent the morning at a Christmas party hosted by Mariah(she is the sweetest girl!)
- We actually got all of us to look at the camera at the same time and smile (somewhat) while sitting in front of the Christmas tree.
- It took about 3 seconds for Isaiah to rip the wrapping paper off of the drum we gave him... he LOVED it!
- It took us about 5 seconds of listening to our little drummer boy and say "what were we thinking?!?"
- Elijah looked about as handsome as it gets in his cool Christmas sweater.
- Taya gave each of her guys 100 kisses.
- We threw a rockin' birthday party for Jesus.
- We laughed, cried, smooched, hugged, tickled, wrestled, made music, and celebrated Jesus... what a wonderful day.
Most people dream of a White Christmas, but we always seem to enjoy our Black Christmas… We’re currently braving the ice, snow, sleet, and frozen fog (never heard of that one before this trip) to spend Christmas with our family in Washington and BC. Before leaving Little Rock we celebrated our own family Christmas. A few of the highlights: