Taekwondo. He is really putting in a good effort & we're proud of his hard work.
lego's, doing Taekwondo and even making cookies! =)
Girl Scout Cookie! And they were as good as everyone said they would be. =)
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan on Medium-High
- Add 2 cups of frozen hash-brown potatoes & cover for 6-8 minutes
- Dice 1/8 cup Red Onion, 1/8 cup Green Pepper, & 1/4 cup Ham
- Flip hash-browns & cook 3-4 minutes longer, then add above ingredients & let 'em sizzle for a few minutes
- Add 6-8 eggs & scramble the whole mixture together (remove from heat frequently so the eggs don't burn)
- Add salt & pepper to taste, then sprinkle with Cheddar cheese & put the lid back on the pan so it all melts together. Serve & enjoy!
the kids at Grace Baptist. Each week the kids are learning about different countries & about the missionaries from Grace who are serving in them. It was our joy to share about the work we hope to do in Australia, & we loved the wonder & enthusiasm of the kids.
That concludes another week of Project Life... I'm really loving this project! You can view recent editions of our "Project Life Tuesday" by clicking here, or click on the "Project Life Tuesday" button to see Project Life examples from Jessica Turner & other people all around the world!